Thursday, April 21, 2011

Car Break In on 14th Street

Hi there, just thought I would let you know, my tenant at 14th Street had his car broken into last night from 12am - 2am. The police came over and said there were at least 4 car break ins this week in our neighborhood. They think it was locals or neighbors that did it because the car targeted had a nice stereo system. When my tenant would wash his car, he would play the stereo system.



My concern, I have a FPL light pole on my property line and the street. There is a huge coconut tree growing right onto the light bulb of the pole. The palm fronds block the light, so hardly any light comes down to the street. I have had FPL come out to trim the palm fronds but it really doesn't do any good because the fronds grow back so quickly. The only way I see is to cut down the palm tree for the safety of my block to get the light from the pole to reach my house, the 3 houses across the street. Any suggestions?
On a lighter note, I hope everyone has a great Easter Holiday!!
John McNamara

No comments:

Post a Comment