Monday, February 24, 2014

Neighborhood Meeting - Tuesday, February 25

I almost forgot the BIG PRIZE for tomorrow night.  In order to make the evening a truly Mardi Gras evening, we need King Cake.  So...... there will be a $25 Publix gift certificate to the best (or only) home-made King Cake that you bring to the meeting.  I went on-line to find a recipe and decided it was definitely something my Mom could make, but maybe not me.  Oh geez she's looking down from that cloud saying "just do it".  So - game on - can you make a King cake?  I know for sure there will be lots of chili (chile?).  We will have membership applications for those of you who would like to get your dues in for 2014 ($20 per household).  Come on by - 7:00 in the Community Center.

And - discussion about All Aboard Florida and how it will affect our area & neighborhood crime report from our local Police Officers.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment