Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Biz Night - Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Please come to our Neighborhood Meeting Tuesday March 30th ( a week from today) and check out "Biz Night". Do you have a small business that you'd like to tell your neighbors about? I know I could use some new clients and I'm sure a lot of other people could as well - and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is always on the lookout for a reliable _______________ (fill in the blank - handy man, painter, plumber, electrician, gardener, dog sitter (or baby sitter- in my case - really the same thing) lawyer, doctor, dentist, car repair person- you name it - and I can almost guarantee we have someone in the neighborhood who can provide the skill you are looking for. Give us a try - it will only work if businesses participate - and YOU participate as well. It is $10 to present your business.

7:00 pm at the Community Center - south side of the school, next to the pools

As an added incentive - we have some really great raffle gifts from local businesses- Thai food anyone? Pizza? a manicure? fruit basket? Come to the meeting and check it out.
Thanks,
Patricia Rathburn, CPCA President

No comments:

Post a Comment