Friday, October 22, 2010

Did You Steal My Garbage Can?

Life sometimes can be a routine, go shopping, clean the house, bring the garbage out on Tuesday and Friday and when you do these things you usually don't notice anything different. Well, this past Tuesday, I rolled my garbage out with my beautiful black plastic container the city gives us early Tuesday morning. The next step of the routine is retrieving the garbage container and bringing it back to the side of my house. Well, I walked out there to get it and it was gone! Nowhere to be found. Its a mystery. Did someone take it? Did the city take it? I know this is nothing in today's social climate, unemployment so high, our property values plummeting, the big Congressional election for our District 20, and so forth. But it does have me scratching my head saying " Would anyone really take it?"

Anyway, did you take my garbage can by mistake? :) There won't be any questions asked and I have a $25 reward for the person or city employee returning it. They say that money motivates. We will see.
Has this happened to anyone else?
God Bless,
John
My Personal Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment